AgencyAnalytics' custom dashboards
The custom dashboard is the first tool you see when you open up a campaign. This is one of our main tools that provides you with the ability to monitor, visualize, and analyze data that is most important to you and your clients all in one place.
The beauty of the custom dashboard is the capability to customize the data you want to see. For example, you can have widgets from different integrations like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, BrightLocal, and even custom data, all on one screen.
You can view a list of our supported integrations here.
Where to find the custom dashboard
You can access any campaign's custom dashboard by clicking on the "Dashboard" option at the top of the campaign's left-side menu.
How to set up a custom dashboard
If you haven't set up your custom dashboard, there are a number of ways to do so:
- Start with a blank dashboard and build it from scratch
- Apply a dashboard template (use your own, or apply one of our professionally-designed templates)
- Clone another campaign's dashboard to instantly apply it to your campaign
You'll see all of these options after clicking the "Setup Dashboard" button.
Building & editing your custom dashboards
Once you've set up your custom dashboard, you can easily adjust it to fit your needs.
To start editing your dashboard, click "Edit Dashboard" at the top right of the page.
While in edit mode you can perform actions like:
- Add another widget to your dashboard
- Add title headers to highlight points of interest in the dashboard
- Write notes or comments using textboxes
- Add Embeddable content such as a website you're building, Google Docs, Google Data Studio reports, or even a TikTok video
Customize your dashboard widgets
Once you've added widgets, you can easily customize the way that data is shown in those widgets. This ensures you're presenting everything in a way that makes sense to your team or your clients.
To customize any widget simply hover over the widget, click the ellipsis "..." in the upper right-hand corner, then click "Edit".
You will have a variety of options to choose from when it comes to customizing widgets, including:
- Changing from one metric to another, or changing the chart type
- Setting the widget to report on a different date range to your dashboard date
- Updating the source or tab of your Google Sheets widget, or configuring it to use a date range
- Filtering for a single campaign or multiple campaigns in your Facebook Ads and Google Ads widgets
- Adding a secondary dimension to your line chart widget
Sharing your custom dashboard
Now that your dashboard is client-ready, you can share it with them by generating a link which they can view with any browser. You can also allow your client to log in to view their dashboard live anytime. You can email your dashboard, or download it as a PDF. And for meetings, use our presentation mode to display your dashboard full-screen.
All these options can be accessed by clicking the download button located next to the date selector, at the top right of the custom dashboard.
By now, you should be comfortable creating and customizing your custom dashboard. To learn more, you can view the rest of our articles related to the custom dashboard here.