So you've read through our Getting Started Guide Parts 1 and 2. You have a good feel for the way that our platform is structured, and you have your account up and running, with marketing channels connected, dashboards built, and reports scheduled. Right? (If not, please check out parts 1 and 2 now!)
Awesome! Now, if you want get even MORE out of your AgencyAnalytics membership, we highly encourage you to consider the following tips, features and settings.
These tips/features/settings etc can help you to organize and present your data in the most powerful way for your clients, improve your agency's branding, save time every month in your reporting, and ensure that every client or staff member only has access to the data that you want them to see.
Specifically, we'll talk about tips and suggestions in the following areas:
- Team & Staff features
- Advanced account features
- White labeling
- Rank tracker settings
- Client dashboards
Team & Staff Features
- Did you know that you can use the platform as an in-house support and announcement system? Here's how to message your clients and view messages from them.
- Have clients who are power users? Here's how to let them connect their own integrations.
Advanced Account Features
- Review client engagement data for sent reports
Import account data from another service, or export account data from our service
Have a large number of campaigns? Organize them by folder
- Have an idea for a cool new feature? Let us know!
- Access your API key (Agency and Enterprise accounts)
- Need multiple accounts with us for sub-brands or other purposes? Here's how to link them.
- Embed the dashboard on your own website
- Setup a "mobile app"
- You can also embed client logos into their client marketing dashboards by utilizing our custom text box widgets with the WYSIWIG editor
Rank Tracker Settings
- Use match types to determine which pages on a site are eligible to be reported in the rankings module
- This one is CRITICAL! You can decide whether you want positions in the Google 3-pack/map pack/local pack to be included in your normal organic rankings. They ARE included by default! We recommend leaving them on, but this is totally your preference.
- Don't forget to connect your Google My Business pages for the most accurate Google Local and Google Mobile rankings! Connect as many as you like (no extra charge) for rank tracking purpose
- SERP tracking is not an exact science, and many times rankings checked on two different rank trackers - or checked via a standard Google search - will differ. This document covers the most common scenarios.
- Create CUSTOM report sections. You're not limited to our stock sections. Add a blank section, edit the title, add widgets from multiple integrations, and organize the section with title headers to create an SEO, Traffic, or PPC overview etc.
- Add and configure custom report widgets, where you can add arbitrary text and images via a WYSIWIG editor. Great for providing commentary, analysis, upsells, coupon codes, custom charts/graphs, client logos, and more.
- Import data from 3rd party integrations that we don't natively support by sending it from the 3rd party API to Zapier.com to a Google Sheet, and finally to our reporting system. This same method with embedding Google Sheets can also be used to pull any arbitrary spreadsheet into our system.
- Import data from 3rd party integrations that we don't natively support by sending it from the 3rd party API to Zapier.com to a Google Sheet, and finally to a dashboard widget. This same method with embedding Google Sheets can also be used to pull any arbitrary spreadsheet into our system. Click here to learn more about adding and configuring Google Sheets dashboard widgets
- Add and configure custom dashboard widgets, where you can add arbitrary text and images via a WYSIWIG editor. Great for providing commentary, analysis, upsells, coupon codes, custom charts/graphs, client logos, and more.
If you've made it this far, learned your way around the dashboard in Part 1, configured your account in Part 2, and applied the tips and tricks from Part 3 of our Getting Started guides, then at this point, you are an expert in the AgencyAnalytics dashboard. Congratulations!