How to export rankings and integration data
Keyword rankings, associated ranking metrics, and integration settings can be bulk exported into a single .ZIP file. This article will walk you through the process for exporting data.
Keep in mind that only an admin account can bulk export a campaign's rankings and integration data.
To export all rankings data and integration settings for a given campaign, navigate to that specific campaign and click the "Settings" menu entry at the bottom of the left side menu:
From the settings panel, you'll be able to select "Export This Campaign" to start downloading your exported files:
A .ZIP file will be downloaded to your local PC. This .ZIP file will contain two folders (named "keywords" and "integrations"). Multiple .CSV files will be found in each folder, with each containing data on a given metric or integration.
The following ranking metrics are currently available for bulk export. They will be found inside the "keywords" folder in the .ZIP file, in .CSV format with the following naming schemes:
- Bing Ranking --> bing_ranking.csv
- Bing Ranking URL --> bing_ranking_url.csv
- Google Ranking --> google_ranking.csv
- Google Ranking URL --> google_ranking_url.csv
- Google Mobile Ranking --> google_mobile_ranking.csv
- Google Mobile Ranking URL --> google_mobile_ranking_url.csv
- Google Local Ranking --> google_local_ranking.csv
- Google Local Ranking URL --> google_local_ranking_url.csv
- Results --> results.csv
- Volume --> volume.csv
- Cost Per Click --> cost_per_click.csv
In the "integrations" folder within the .ZIP file, you'll find the integration settings files for any integrations that were connected at the time of the export.
It's also possible to export data for a single dashboard.