Our bar chart and pie chart Google Sheets widgets allow you to show any data you need. Note that these widgets are date range dependent. If you need to show a date-dependent widget, click here.
Setting up the Google Sheet with data
First, you'll need to get your data into a Google Sheet.
The Sheet should be set up so your data is in two columns:
- One column should have your dimension (or the category). For example, the names of team members or locations. This will be the x-axis (horizontal axis) of bar charts, or the name for each piece of a pie chart.
- One column with your numerical data: the metric. For example, this might be the revenue each team member generated, or the visitors for each location. This will be the y-axis of bar charts, or the actual data for pie charts.
Here's an example, where column A is our dimension, and column B is our metric.
Setting up Google Sheets widgets in AgencyAnalytics
To plug your Google Sheets data into an AgencyAnalytics widget, first ensure you've integrated Google Sheets in your campaign.
Next, add a Google Sheets bar chart or pie chart widget to your report or custom dashboard. Choose Misc > Google Sheets, or simply search for "sheets" when adding widgets to see our Google Sheets options.
Once you've added the widget, open the widget's settings via the gear icon at the top right corner of the widget.
In the widget settings, do the following:
- Select the Google Sheet you'd like to use for this widget (the "Spreadsheet" option)
- Specify the column containing your dimension in the "Dimension Column"
- Specify the column containing your metric in the "Metric Column".
Once you're done, click "Save Settings", and you'll be all set.
The widget settings also allow you to configure other aspects of the widget, such as the custom date range, title, and styles.
The end result
Recall our example from above, where column A contained our Dimension, and column B contained our Metric.
The data would be shown like this in a bar chart:
...and like this in a pie chart: